Fifth Third Bank Michigan State Fair, LLC, Novi, MI
August 30, 2013 6:00 PM
- Secretary/Treasurer Report
- President’s Report
- Morris Culver Scholarship Award goes to Seth Taylor of Hendersonville, NC. Seth will be attending Western Carolina University.
- New Superintendent – Willis Plank
- Youth Coordinator – Charlene Carlisle
- 2014 Annual Meeting at Rhinebeck, NY in October
- 2014 Romney Specialty Sale at Wooster, OH in May
- Old paper records are now with Chris Posbergh. He would appreciate any help anyone can offer in transferring information to the database.
- Update on fitting video expectations and progress.
- Discussion of Ramblings costs. The Ramblings needs more advertising support and possible fees to off-set production costs. Option of asking members to pay $5/issue or $15/year with a breeders’ directory. Fees might also be separated, with a $5 annual subscription to the Ramblings and a $15 fee for the Ramblings and Membership Directory. Other ideas to consider include posting on the website, sending as a pdf via email and/or sending printed copies as requested with membership renewals. Additional advertising, from new business and members would also benefit production costs.
- Silent Auction Results—$670
- Review of Minutes: items 1-9 on 1-11-2014.
- Motion to accept amendments and post minutes:
- Anne McIntyre-Lahner – Moved
- Chris Posbergh – Seconded
- Passed with 10 Yes and 2 Abstain